Core Bank offers solutions for employers who need a Health Savings Account to complement their employee health plan.
If your company’s group health benefit plan is a High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP), our HSA accounts can offer your employees a vehicle to manage their contributions.
Benefits (consult your tax advisor)
- No minimum balance account option
- Local community bank account means access and personalized service for you and your employees.
- Contributions are tax deductible, reducing the tax exposure for both employer and employee.
Who is Eligible to Participate?
You are an eligible individual if you:
- Are covered under an HDHP as defined by the IRS in Publication 969 at www.irs.gov
- Are not entitled to benefits under Medicare
- Are not able to be claimed as a dependent on another person’s tax return
Contact us to learn more about
Core Bank’s employer HSA solutions. Call 402 333 9100.