Other Business Services
BUSINESS ONLINE BANKING
Business online banking is the safe and convenient way to bank for your business.
Core Bank is open 24 | 7 when you access your account safely and securely through Business Online Banking.
- View real-time account balances and transaction history
- Pay bills
- Transfer funds between your accounts and make payments to your Core Bank loans and lines of credit from checking, savings, or money market accounts
- View and print images of checks and deposit slips
- View and print up to 12 months of account statements
- View your eStatements
- Connect your online banking with Quicken, QuickBooks, Microsoft Money, or any other .CSV file.
To view a Business Online Banking Demo click here!
BUSINESS MOBILE BANKING
With Core Bank Business Mobile Banking, you have instant, secure access to your accounts. We have apps for both Apple and Android products. App features include the ability to:
- View balances and transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Make deposits
- Pay bills
To learn more about Mobile Banking, click here!
MOBILE WALLET AND PAYMENTS
Use your iPhone® 6 to make convenient and secure purchases with Apple Pay for your Core Bank debit card.
Pay confidently on the go. Use your Core Bank debit card with your Android phone.
Use your Core Bank debit card with Samsung Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
Click, pay and be on your way with Visa Checkout.
Enjoy the benefits of FREE Core Bank e-statements. Privacy, security, and convenience! With e-statements, you can display monthly account statements while using online banking plus, reduce the hassle of filing and storing paper statements. There are many great reasons for using e-statements:
Private – you are the only one who can sign-on and view your statement, which removes the threat of statements being lost or stolen.
Informed – we will send you an email when your statement is ready; you can easily view or print your statement.
Save Time – no waiting for the mail.
Organized – you can be assured you will always be able to use online banking to see your statement, all in one place, and easy to access for up to 12 months.
Go Green – do your part by reducing unwanted mail and paper.
BillPay is the fast, convenient, and secure way to pay all your bills online. With the BillPay service, we will save you time, make paying bills online worry free, and make your life easier.
BillPay service is available 24 hours a day.
BUSINESS VISA® DEBIT CARD
Your no-fee Business Visa Check Cards will save you the hassle of carrying a checkbook and the time and expense of issuing checks.
- Transactions are itemized on your monthly statement
- You control the cardholders and their limits
- Chip-Enabled: The newest technology in debit cards. Learn more.
- SecurLOCK™ Communicate immediately alerts you to potential fraud on your card. Learn more.
- Traveling with your Core Bank Debit Card? Click here for resources and tips.
- If you have questions regarding your Core Bank debit card, please contact our Customer Support team at 402 333 9100.
Core Bank’s free 24-hour Phone-A-Bank service enables you to access your account information and make transfers anytime, from anywhere. All you need to access your account information is your 10-digit account number (found on the bottom of your personalized checks) and a touch tone telephone.
With Phone-A-Bank, you can:
- Check account balances
- Transfer funds between accounts
- Check account transactions
- Make deposit inquiries
- Request to receive a fax of your transactions
Eliminate payroll checks and the associated stop payments. Electronically deposit funds into your employees’ accounts at their bank through our ACH system. You can choose the most efficient way for submitting your payroll information to us for processing.
Get the card that WORKS for your business. We offer a variety of business credit cards to meet your needs. Separate your business and personal expenses while you enjoy:
- Free 24/7 online access for managing your account. Your Authorized Company Representative can view transaction activity and history, pay your bills, set up your alerts and more.
- Free management reports to help you track expenses, monitor your spending, spot tax deductions, prepare your tax filings and forecast expenses more easily.
- Cash flow management with the flexibility to cover the cost of supplies, equipment, travel and more.
To apply for a credit card, please visit one of our branches.
Online account access provides the quickest and easiest way to:
- View employee card transaction history
- Make payments
- Request additional cards
- Set up alerts
- View statements, and much more…
Simply access your account by clicking on the link below.
Credit Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha.