Treasury Education Videos
- Head to the app store on your mobile device
- Download the app called “SecureID” (icon with white background and a cloud and blue check)
- Select the “operating system” on your computer screen that corresponds to the type of mobile device you have
- Hit the “plus” icon in the top right corner of the app
- Scan the QR code on your mobile device with the SecurID app
- Set an 8-digit pin (differs from the token, and is the 8 digits you will use every time in combination with the token)
- That’s it! You will need to enable additional users that have “approval” authority over ACH or wire transactions. They will follow these same instructions to get set up.
- Tokens are required for approvals only (not signing in to online banking)
Remote Deposit Capture
Find a Core Bank Near You
Core Bank proudly offers personal and business banking solutions made for you. With banking centers in Omaha, Overland Park, and Mesa, we’re here to help you borrow and save confidently. Discover your nearest Core Bank today!