BANKING CENTER CHANGES
At Core Bank, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. To minimize potential exposure to the coronavirus (COVID-19), all transactions will be conducted in the DRIVE-THRU or BY APPOINTMENT ONLY for the time being.
Core Bank offers a variety of options to access accounts remotely, and we are happy to assist in establishing any of these services if you do not already have access.
- Online Banking – Enroll and/or access your accounts online 24/7.
- Mobile Banking – Download and access account information 24/7.
- By Phone – Our Experience Experts are available 7:30am-7:00pm Monday through Friday or Saturday between 9:00am-4:00pm to handle any of your banking needs. Call 402-333-9100 or 1-877-968-7672.
- ATMs and Drive-thru locations are available at all of our Banking Centers*
- Safe deposit boxes – Accessible by appointment or by request through the Drive-thru.
Please note: Core Bank has a highly tested business continuity plan, and we are confident in our ability to provide service to you at the level you’ve come to know and appreciate from Core Bank.
Stay safe. Touchless is best. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends using cashless options for safety at this time to minimize potential exposure to the novel coronavirus. The best payment methods are those which do not require consumers to touch processing equipment. Load your Core Bank debit cards into your mobile wallet for touch-free transactions.
With social distancing and more people working from home, more people are online than ever. Internet traffic is up more than 30%. Sadly, cybercriminals exploit situations like this, so phishing emails and texts may surge as well. To protect yourself, be alert.
Watch out for:
- Debt relief offers from unverified and unsolicited sources.
- Inspect email addresses. Never reply to emails or click on links provided.
Come directly to us through our website, app, or phone numbers. Be sure to verify numbers by looking them up online, too. Remember that Core Bank will never call, email, or text you asking for your social security number, debit card numbers, or login information.
CARES Act / PPP Information
Core Bank is participating in the CARES Act / PPP program. We are working hard to bring relief options to you. Information is rapidly changing – we’ll keep this page up-to-date with the most relevant content possible.
READ THIS FIRST – this document provides information regarding how to apply and what is needed.
CONTINUE WORKING ON YOUR BUSINESS
Use this time as an opportunity to work ON the business, if you can’t work IN the business. Fine tune your operations, your books, your inventory, your service offerings, etc., etc. Use this time to your advantage.
WAYS TO STAY INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY
*Headquarters and Kansas City locations do not have a Drive-thru