BANKING CENTER UPDATE
Core Bank lobbies are now open and ready to assist with all of your banking needs. For your safety, we require face coverings for guests and employees at every location, and we are following the recommended social distancing guidelines. We look forward to seeing you!
While all of our locations are open, Core Bank continues to offer a variety of options to access accounts remotely, and we are happy to assist in establishing any of these services if you do not already have access.
- Online Banking – Enroll and/or access your accounts online 24/7.
- Mobile Banking – Download and access account information 24/7.
- By Phone or Email – Our Experience Experts are available 7:30am-7:00pm Monday through Friday or Saturday between 9:00am-4:00pm to handle any of your banking needs. Call 402-333-9100 or 1-877-968-7672 or email us at email@example.com.
- ATM and drive-thru availability at most Banking Centers*
- Safe deposit boxes – Accessible by appointment or by request through the drive-thru.
Stay safe. Touchless is best. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends using cashless options for safety at this time to minimize potential exposure to the novel coronavirus. The best payment methods are those which do not require consumers to touch processing equipment. Load your Core Bank debit cards into your mobile wallet for touch-free transactions.
With social distancing and more people working from home, more people are online than ever. Internet traffic is up more than 30%. Sadly, cybercriminals exploit situations like this, so phishing emails and texts may surge as well. To protect yourself, be alert.
Watch out for:
- Debt relief offers from unverified and unsolicited sources.
- Inspect email addresses. Never reply to emails or click on links provided.
Come directly to us through our website, app, or phone numbers. Be sure to verify numbers by looking them up online, too. Remember that Core Bank will never call, email, or text you asking for your:
- Account Number/Card Number
- Social Security Number
- Online Banking Credentials
CONTINUE WORKING ON YOUR BUSINESS
Use this time as an opportunity to work ON the business, if you can’t work IN the business. Fine tune your operations, your books, your inventory, your service offerings, etc., etc. Use this time to your advantage.
Nebraska Business Development Center
NBDC Business Resiliency Resources
WAYS TO STAY INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY
*Headquarters and Kansas City locations do not have a Drive-thru