Core Bank is now accepting PPP Forgiveness applications. An email was sent to each PPP client, but you may also reference it here. If you have questions, please send your inquiry to: CARES@corebank.com
For more information regarding the Paycheck Protection Program, please visit: https://home.treasury.gov/policy-issues/cares/assistance-for-small-businesses
PPP FORGIVENESS DOCUMENTS
PPP Loan Forgiveness FAQs
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application Form 3508EZ Instructions
PPP Forgiveness Application 3508EZ
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (SBA Form 3508) Instructions
PPP Loan Forgiveness Application (SBA Form 3508)
BANKING CENTER UPDATE
For your safety, we require face coverings for all Guests and Employees at all of our locations. We are happy to provide these upon entering, if needed. Thank you!
Omaha Banking Center Changes
Omaha banking centers are again open to customers. Our drive-thrus will remain full service and customers may continue to bank remotely.*
- We are practicing social distancing and there may be a wait to enter if the lobby reaches capacity.
- If we cannot verify your identity visually, we may ask for identification prior to entry.
Kansas City Banking Center Changes
In order to ensure the continued health and safety of our customers and employees, we have made the decision to return to APPOINTMENT ONLY banking at our Kansas City location effective July 6. Please call 913-490-7400 to schedule.
Core Bank continues to offer a variety of options to access accounts remotely, and we are happy to assist in establishing any of these services if you do not already have access.
- Online Banking – Enroll and/or access your accounts online 24/7.
- Mobile Banking – Download and access account information 24/7.
- By Phone – Our Experience Experts are available 7:30am-7:00pm Monday through Friday or Saturday between 9:00am-4:00pm to handle any of your banking needs. Call 402-333-9100 or 1-877-968-7672.
- ATMs and Drive-thru locations are available at all of our Banking Centers*
- Safe deposit boxes – Accessible by appointment or by request through the Drive-thru.
Please note: Core Bank has a highly tested business continuity plan, and we are confident in our ability to provide service to you at the level you’ve come to know and appreciate from Core Bank.
Stay safe. Touchless is best. The World Health Organization (WHO) recommends using cashless options for safety at this time to minimize potential exposure to the novel coronavirus. The best payment methods are those which do not require consumers to touch processing equipment. Load your Core Bank debit cards into your mobile wallet for touch-free transactions.
With social distancing and more people working from home, more people are online than ever. Internet traffic is up more than 30%. Sadly, cybercriminals exploit situations like this, so phishing emails and texts may surge as well. To protect yourself, be alert.
Watch out for:
- Debt relief offers from unverified and unsolicited sources.
- Inspect email addresses. Never reply to emails or click on links provided.
Come directly to us through our website, app, or phone numbers. Be sure to verify numbers by looking them up online, too. Remember that Core Bank will never call, email, or text you asking for your:
- Account Number/Card Number
- Social Security Number
- Online Banking Credentials
CONTINUE WORKING ON YOUR BUSINESS
Use this time as an opportunity to work ON the business, if you can’t work IN the business. Fine tune your operations, your books, your inventory, your service offerings, etc., etc. Use this time to your advantage.
WAYS TO STAY INVOLVED IN THE COMMUNITY
*Headquarters and Kansas City locations do not have a Drive-thru