Core Bank ITMs
ITM stands for Interactive Teller Machine. ITMs bridge the gap between online banking and visiting a branch, delivering convenient, efficient and personalized banking. Physically, the machine looks similar to an ATM, but with a video screen and other added technological elements.
Core Bank ITM Locations
Headquarters | 17807 Burke St, Omaha, NE 68118
Granite Falls | 11305 Cumberland Dr, Papillion, NE 68046
About Core Bank ITMs
What is an ITM?
ITM stands for Interactive Teller Machine. ITMs bridge the gap between online banking and visiting a branch, delivering convenient, efficient and personalized banking. Physically, the machine looks similar to an ATM, but with a video screen and other added technological elements. An ITM still offers the functionality of an ATM where users can simply withdraw cash, view account balances and other basic ATM transactions. You can connect with a live Core Bank virtual experience expert to guide you through your transaction or complete the transaction completely on your behalf.
What can I do at an ITM?
Quick transactions typically performed in a drive-thru can be completed at an ITM, including things like:
- Balance inquiries
- Cash deposits
- Check deposits
- Cash withdrawals in varying denominations
- Transfer funds between depository accounts
- Make loan payments by cash, check, or transfer
What can't I do at an ITM?
Some transactions will require you come into the lobby. ITMs cannot or will not:
- Issue Cashier’s Checks or Money Orders
- Print forms, statements, or tax documents
- Accept or dispense more than 50 bills at once
- Dispense coin
- Permit transfers to accounts you are not linked to
What about privacy?
Core Bank is committed to ensuring the privacy of our customers’ interactions however they may take place. When it comes to ITMs, we provide you with different options to protect your privacy:
- You can adjust the volume of the machine to a preferred level.
- You can alternatively use a handset to communicate.
- You can type customer verification information privately should we require it.