Core Bank’s helpful, knowledgeable, and professional staff is here to connect you with the right loan. If you are trying to access the equity in your home or simply looking for overdraft protection, we can help you find the best financing available.
Personal Loan Options
Home Equity Loans & Lines of Credit
By using your home as collateral, you can enjoy tax-deductible interest* and lower interest rates than many types of credit. (*Consult your tax advisor regarding the deductibility of interest and potential tax savings.)
The Difference Between Loans & Lines of Credit
Lines of Credit
- Access the funds as you need them
- Interest rate varies with the New York Prime interest rate
- Payment varies with the interest rates and the amount borrowed
- The money is advanced to you all at once with no further advances made on your account
- Interest rate is fixed
Unsecured Personal Loans
Unsecured loans don’t require collateral like a car or home to secure financing. Many prefer the ability to borrow without risking losing their personal possessions. For those who qualify, unsecured personal loans are a great option.
We’re your trusted resource on personal loans. Contact us today to set up a meeting to discuss your options, and to determine if a personal loan is right for you.
About Personal Loans
Secured vs. Unsecured Personal Loans
When it comes to deciding between a secured or unsecured loan, you’ll want to consider the following:
- Collateral: Secured loans require collateral. Unsecured loans don’t.
- Interest rates: Because secured loans do require collateral, they also provide lower interest rates than unsecured loans.
- Qualifying for a loan: Unsecured loans have stricter qualification standards than secured loans.
- Time to receive loan: Unsecured loans are typically available much faster than secured loans.
- Loan amount: For larger loans, secured loans are often the better option due to lower interest rates and less strict requirements. For smaller loan amounts, unsecured loans are often preferred to avoid risking personal property as collateral.
Uses for Personal Loans
A debt consolidation loan can be used to combine multiple debts into one payment in an effort to pay lower interest rates. Those with high-interest credit card debt often benefit from consolidating debt.
Personal loans can be used for home improvement projects such as kitchen or bathroom remodel. Home equity loans or lines of credit allow you to borrow against the equity of your home to invest it back into the home.
Purchasing a Car
Purchasing a car using an unsecured personal loan allows you to own the car while you’re paying off the loan. With a traditional auto loan, which is secured using the car as collateral, you don’t own the car until the loan is paid off.
When unexpected expenses arise, such as medical expenses or home repairs, a personal loan can provide the money you need.
Starting a Business
There are certain scenarios where personal loans are a better fit for starting a business than a traditional business loan. Core Bank also specializes in business loans and SBA loans and can go over all of your options with you.
Personal loans can be used in so many ways. They can be a great way to fund a wedding, pay for a vacation, or help with moving expenses.
Other Loan Options
Core Bank offers a variety of competitive and flexible terms for loans on new and used automobiles.
Our team of mortgage specialists will help you find the right home loan to achieve your dream of home ownership.
Let’s get started
Get in contact with us today to learn more about personal loans. We’ll discuss all of the possible scenarios and help find the right solution for you.