Other Banking Services
OVERDRAFT PROTECTIONS PLANS
Automatic Balance Maintenance Transfers
Automatic transfers from your other Core Bank accounts.
- No annual fee
- Per transfer fee $5
- You choose the transfer balance
- Transfers the amount needed —you choose the transfer increments
Overdraft Protection Plan
A revolving line of credit designed to protect you from accidental overdrafts or help cover short-term cash needs.
- No advance fee
- Automatically transfers the amount needed
VISA© Debit Card
- Accepted anywhere VISA® is displayed
- Purchases are withdrawn from your checking account–just like a check, but without the hassle
- Access cash from our nationwide network of ATMs. Learn more at MoneyPass.com
- Chip-Enabled: The newest technology in debit cards. Learn more.
- SecurLOCK™ Communicate immediately alerts you to potential fraud on your card. Learn more.
- Traveling with your Core Bank Debit Card? Click here for resources and tips.
- If you have questions regarding your Core Bank debit card, please contact our Customer Support team at 402 333 9100.
With Core Bank mobile banking, you have instant, secure access to your accounts. Choose our text mobile banking option or download our app on a compatible smartphone. We have apps for both Apple and Android products. App features include the ability to:
- Check your balance
- View transactions
- Transfer funds between eligible accounts
- Make deposit
- Pay bills
- View check detail
To learn more about Mobile Banking, click here!
MOBILE WALLET AND PAYMENTS
Use your iPhone® 6 to make convenient and secure purchases with Apple Pay for your Core Bank debit card.
Pay confidently on the go. Use your Core Bank debit card with your Android phone.
Use your Core Bank debit card with Samsung Pay almost anywhere you can swipe or tap your card.
Click, pay and be on your way with Visa Checkout.
BillPay is the fast, convenient, and secure way to pay all your bills online. With the BillPay service, we will save you time, make paying bills online worry free, and make your life easier. The BillPay service is available 24 hours a day.
Pay your bills the simple way with Online BillPay. Once you try it, you’ll never go back to licking stamps!
- Unlimited payments
- Saves time and money
To learn more about Mobile Banking, click here!
Estatements are an electronic version of the statements you receive in the mail. You can check your statement online, anytime with our free and easy to use estatements. With Online Banking, you have up to 18 months of statements that can be viewed or printed at anytime. Pictures of our checks can also be viewed for up to 18 months, which is a great feature during tax time.
If your account statements are combined, you only need to sign up the primary account number – other combined accounts will still be included on that statement. Protect yourself from lost or stolen mail, and never worry about storing a statement or your canceled checks again!
Each month you will receive an email stating that your monthly statement is available online for viewing or printing. Once you are signed up, you can access any of the previous 18 months of statements anytime by clicking on the ‘Online Documents’ link under the Accounts tab in Online Banking.
Check your account statement online anytime with our free and easy-to-use eStatements.
- Each month, you will receive an e-mail when your statement is ready for viewing
- View up to 18 past statements
- Print your statements for reference
- Protect yourself from lost or stolen mail
SAFE DEPOSIT BOXES
Keep your important papers and priceless possessions secure. A safe deposit box is a great place to store items that would be difficult — if not impossible — to replace. For a nominal cost, you can store valuable items like birth certificates, legal documents, mortgages, photograph negatives, and much more.
Lost Safe Deposit Box Key Fee – $15.00
Drilling of Safe Deposit Box – Bank Cost
Past Due Rental Fee – $5.00 per month
All fees are subject to change without prior notice.
Simplify your banking by combining all of your Core Bank accounts onto one statement.
This green-friendly service means you can:
- Review all your banking activity on one easy-to-read document
- Reconcile all of your accounts at one time
- Verify the interest accruals on your savings accounts and CDs
Direct Deposit lets you have your check sent directly to Core Bank so you don’t have to take it to the bank. You can arrange to have virtually any income funds directly deposited. Funds are electronically and automatically deposited into the account of your choice.
There are many benefits to using Direct Deposit:
- Ease and convenience. You can rest assured that your check arrives at the bank bright and early, without fail, regardless of what you are doing or where you may be.
- Safety. Since your funds are sent electronically, there is no paper check to get lost or stolen.
- Increase interest earnings. Your deposit begins earning interest immediately if your funds are directly deposited into an interest bearing checking or savings account.
Having your check directly deposited into your account at Core Bank is easy. Print the Direct Deposit Authorization Form, complete the information, and deliver it to your company’s payroll department.
You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to view this form.
Travel like a local. Wherever your vacation takes you, it’s handy to have some local currency in your pocket before you travel.
Whether you’re going to Mexico or Europe, we’ve got you covered. With a choice of over 45 currencies and a prepaid currency card, we’ve made it easy for you to get your travel money.
The Mastercard® Travelex Money Card is a contactless, chip & pin, and reloadable prepaid card available in 6 available currencies: euros, British pounds, Australian dollars, Japanese yen, Canadian dollars, and Mexican pesos. And that’s not all:
- Lock in your exchange rate when you reload or move money between currencies
- Not linked to your bank account
- Manage your balance and reload the card online
- Use your card abroad at millions of locations
- Additional card available as a back up
- No ATM fees*
Simply order online and we’ll deliver straight to your door next day.
*Please be advised that although Travelex does not charge ATM fees, some operators may charge their own fee(s) or set their own limits. Please check with the ATM before using.
Travelex Money Card is issued by MetaBank®, Member FDIC, pursuant to license by Mastercard International Inc. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated. “Travelex™” and the “Travelex Worldwide Money Logo™” are registered trademarks of the Travelex group.