WHAT DOES CORE BANK AND CB COMPANIES DO WITH YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
– Social Security number and account balances
– Payment history and transaction history
– Credit history and checking account information
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons Core Bank and CB Companies chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Who we are
Who is providing this notice?
Core Bank and CB Companies
What we do
How does Core Bank and CB Companies protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Core Bank and CB Companies collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you – Open an account or pay your bills
– Apply for a loan or show your government issued ID
– Show your driver’s license
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
– sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes
– information about your creditworthiness
– affiliates from using your information to market to yo
– sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
What happens when I limit sharing for an account I hold jointly with someone else?
Your choices will apply to everyone on your account.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
– Our affiliates include financial companies, such as Trust, Insurance and Bank holding companies.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
– Core Bank and CB Companies does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
– Our joint marketing partner(s) include other financial product or service providers such as real estate companies
To Limit Our Sharing
Call toll-free 1-877-968-7672 or submit form below.
If you are a new customer, we can begin sharing your information 30 days from the date we provided or sent this notice. When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice. However, you can contact us at any time to limit our sharing.