Community

Is now the right time to refinance?

Is now the right time to refinance?

By Chris Banyay, Mortgage Lending Manager, Core BankIf you’re looking for a way to lower your mortgage payments or get your home loan paid off faster, refinancing may be a good option. Refinancing involves swapping your existing mortgage for a new one with more...

Honoring Soldiers by Supporting Dogs

Honoring Soldiers by Supporting Dogs

By Jason Moxness, Market President, Core Bank. On the second Wednesday of every month the HATS Club, which I’m a part of, hosts a networking event at a local small business. Sometimes it’s purely social, other times we have a guest speaker, but often times we...

Volunteering Time Off: Playing with Puppies

Volunteering Time Off: Playing with Puppies

By Bridget Clark, SBA Credit Manager, Core Bank I left work early last Friday and played with puppies. My co-worker and partner in crime, Jen Williams, left work early as well. No, we weren’t playing hooky… CORE BANK'S VTO PROGRAM Core Bank has a Volunteering Time Off...

The Day of Independence

The Day of Independence

By Brandon Stevenson, Sr. SBA Loan Servicer, Core Bank. As we do every year on July 4th, there are many things to think back on as a country. Thomas Jefferson once said, “The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots, and tyrants.”...

Caines Arcade 2019 – The kids are at it again.

Caines Arcade 2019 – The kids are at it again.

By David Chew, SBA Credit Analyst, Core Bank Earlier this month, a group of us from Core Bank had the opportunity to participate in the Caines Arcade Project. This is an event at Christa McAuliffe Elementary School in Lenexa, Kansas where the 5th grade students...

Polar Plunge 2019 – Taking the Plunge!

Polar Plunge 2019 – Taking the Plunge!

By Ali Shoup, Vice President, and Gita Smith, Vice President, Core Bank What started out as a fleeting thought quickly turned into reality. Before we knew it, we were committed to doing something insane! That’s how amazing experiences happen, right? It all began while...

Unleashed Pet Rescue – Ellie and Francis

Unleashed Pet Rescue – Ellie and Francis

By Samantha Stout, Universal Banker, Core Bank Yes. That is a picture of a chihuahua in a hat with a cake celebrating his 1st birthday. Is it ridiculous? Sure, ridiculously cute! I know some people may think I’m crazy when it comes to my dogs, but come on… look at...

Core Bank Cares – Foundation4DVP

Core Bank Cares – Foundation4DVP

By Gita Smith, Vice President - Administration Manager, Core Bank Core Bank Cares is an internal program that makes up to $100 available to each Core Bank employee to donate to the charity of their choice. The Kansas City Core Bank team pooled their Core Bank Cares...

Archives