Community

Put your Money where your Heart Is.

Put your Money where your Heart Is.

By Jason Moxness, Market President, Core Bank Loan Production Office Six months ago, I struck out on the journey of a lifetime. The opportunity to start something fresh in the crowded banking space in Kansas City. I was going to open a brand new market for Core Bank....

Core Bank Cares: Warriors' Ascent

Core Bank Cares: Warriors' Ascent

By Alicia Walker, SBA Relationship Manager, Core Bank Loan Production Office Oh, how I look forward to the office parties during the holidays. I’m so looking forward to enjoying that scrumptious green, jiggly dessert with the nuts in it (I think those are nuts...)...

Halloween in Reverse.

Halloween in Reverse.

By Gita Smith, Senior Administration Officer, Core Bank Loan Production Office talking about giving back to the community in reverse Halloween fashion. Thursday, October 26th was a day for Core Bank’s Kansas City market staff to give something back to our community....

Making My Donation Count

Making My Donation Count

By Jessica Rolfes, Commercial Loan Assistant, Core Bank Five and half years ago my family’s dear friends Tony and Shannon lost their son Alfy to stillbirth at 28 weeks. Their world was obviously shattered and turned upside down. Through her pain, Shannon found a cause...

Core Bank Cares: We Give Where We Live

Core Bank Cares: We Give Where We Live

As a locally-owned bank, we have deep roots in the community. It’s important to us that we play an active role in strengthening the communities we serve through charitable giving and volunteer efforts. Within our corporate culture, we support and encourage employees...

Archives