It’s never too soon to learn the value of saving, whether it’s a few pennies or the earnings from a summer job. Core Bank’s Goalsetter Savings (designed for children through 18) offers great rates for young savers. And, this summer we’re offering a little something extra for new or existing Goalsetter customers!
Summer Savings Program:
- Program runs July 1 – August 5, 2016.
- To participate, children must have a new or existing Goalsetter savings account.
- Visit a local Core Bank branch to receive your Summer Savings Bingo Card and Workbook.
- Complete the activities on the bingo card squares to earn a BINGO! Bingo squares with an asterisk (*) have an additional step to complete in the Summer Savings Workbook.
- Get a Bingo (5 in a row, across or diagonal) and you’ll receive two movie passes (one child and one adult pass) to Aksarben Cinema.
- Get a Black Out (all squares completed) and you’ll receive the two movie passes AND Core Bank will deposit $10 into your Goalsetter savings account.
All bingo sheets must be returned to Core Bank by August 5, 2016.