Category Archives for Community

Core Bank Cares: Warriors’ Ascent

Warriors Ascent

By Alicia Walker, SBA Relationship Manager, Core Bank Loan Production Office Oh, how I look forward to the office parties during the holidays. I’m so looking forward to enjoying that scrumptious green, jiggly dessert with the nuts in it (I think those are nuts…) that so-n-so makes every year… every year! And, who doesn’t enjoy […]

Halloween in Reverse.

Core Bank: Halloween in Reverse

By Gita Smith, Senior Administration Officer, Core Bank Loan Production Office talking about giving back to the community in reverse Halloween fashion. Thursday, October 26th was a day for Core Bank’s Kansas City market staff to give something back to our community. We decided to do a little “Reverse Halloween” action. Dressed as KC Sports […]

Circle of Hope: You’re never too young to learn about giving back.

Circle of Hope

By Tricia Luedke, Vice President, Private Banking, Core Bank Loan Production Office How old were you when you started to learn about helping people in need and giving back to the community? I remember a conversation I had with a woman many years ago about giving back. She was teaching her daughter how to be […]

When Business and Community Come Together, Everyone Wins.

By Alicia Walker, SBA Relationship Manager, Core Bank Loan Production Office Recently, I was invited to attend a ribbon cutting event by one of my good friends, Mark Byrd. Mark Byrd is the owner of New Reflections Technical Institution (NRTI), a school which offers Commercial Driver’s License Programs in the Kansas City, Missouri area. The […]